Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

which supplements can i use on a fast, very confused

lanenz

how come guys online keep saying you should run supplements while fasting like on youtube and those guys, but then the literature says fasting should only be water? are they just trying to make sales that way? I am planning a 2 day fast and want to see if it would help taking any supplements.

the whole purpose of fasting in the first place is DEVOIDING THE BODY of all nutrients. THAT IS THE POINT DUH!!! that is the idea behind strengthening the body. so never take supplements with your fast! yes that includes mutli vitamins which are an awful idea and completely defeat the purpose, same with bcaa's or anything else not an electrolyte

water fasting should only be water
dry fasting is nothing at all even excluding water.

if you fast and take supplements with it then you are defeating the purpose and that isn't fasting. that is just not eating food and taking supplements, lets call it what it is.

I have done both and prefer to not take anything while fasting. Strictly water for me with salt added if I fast for more than a day. I only add salt to one glass of water that day though. Just a pinch.

Top Bottom