Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements on a budget: 47 man wanting to increase endurance and lose 20 pounds.

cwc73

Ok guys. You have helped me, but now it is time to help out my uncle. He a biker. He rides 20 miles 6 times a week. As of now he has no access to a gym, so he wants to be able to center this around biking.
He wants to lose about 20 pounds and increase his endurance.
His weight problems come from late night eating. He needs something to suppress this desire without making him jittery.
He also drinks lots of coffee with a good bit of sugar.
Prohormones were oked with him but not necessary.

He likes endurox and accelerade. I was thinking of destrose to replace the sugar in the coffee since it is pretty cheap. Maybe andros for test boosters? Maybe unleashed to raise his test?
What can you guys come up with to help him lose the weight and get a little bit more healthy (although I am sure he has one of the strongest hearts around due to the biking).
Thanks!!!!!
cwc

Green Tea from AF is cheap and effective as are all their fat-burners. Andros (I'm assuming you mean 1-test or 19-Nor) would seem to be counter prodtuctive towards endurance goals and only a temporary fix. Rho also works well for endurance as well.

if you want him to suppress his desire to destroy massive amounts of food at night, have him make sure he just balances his food into 6 or 7 smaller meals taken at even intervals throughout the day. he wont be as hungry at night after this.

this guy does not need to be taking prohormones. he needs to come face to face with a decision on how bad he wants to lose the weight. if he is set on losing it, then he should have no problem heading to the gym and fixing his diet. if he wont do either, he doesnt REALLY want to lose that weight bad enough.

replacing the sugar for dextrose in the coffee is totally pointless. the only reason you here people using dextrose on here is for the insulin spike which helps take things like protein and creatine to your muscle faster. its no better for you than any other sugar. if you really want to switch it, tell him to use splenda or something. I have no idea though how it tastes with coffee because im not a coffee drinker.

just tell this guy to hit the gym, eat a cleaner diet and he will see results in no time.

steaks
salads
water
chicken
salads
water
fish
salads
water
solid carbs; oats, yams, sweet potatos

sont be as hungry as night, and if it still doesnt work, snack on nuts
this should help him