Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements to boost blood sugar

paverech

I have a problem being hypoglycemic and always craving carbs every 2 hours. When this happens I start getting cranky and irritable and snap at people. I'm really looking at some tips at hoping boost my blood sugar would supplements with dextrose be a good option or is that going to leave me down the wrong path

To boost blood sugar? I would say n2slin is the only one out there that helps with blood sugar levels

this is all wrong

when you throw sugar at your body when you feel hypo like that you train your body to become more and more insulin resistant. also refined sugars are addicting in their own right.

you should ignore those cravings and fight through them. learn about fasting, fight through that and your body will adjust. you should be able to go days without food without any issues if you were really healthy

I have a problem being hypoglycemic and always craving carbs every 2 hours. When this happens I start getting cranky and irritable and snap at people. I'm really looking at some tips at hoping boost my blood sugar would supplements with dextrose be a good option or is that going to leave me down the wrong path
bro you should run bloods, maybe you diabetic

What fixed my craving issues was cutting carbs down and starting to eat in a 4-5 hour window. Fasting will make a huge difference.

Top Bottom