Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements between cycles?

I just wrapped up a mini cycle to get the ball rolling after a 9 month layoff due to spraining my shoulder twice. I have my BF down to about 11% and feel good. My question is what products do you guys use when not on? Creatine combined with what?

I am looking to gain clean pounds here. My diet is always in check whether bulking or cutting so I don't need help there. Too many new products to sift through to see what is garbage and what actually works. It seems most of the MuscleTech stuff is crap, but I don't know for sure.

Any thoughts or current off cycle stacks would be appreciated. K to those who help!

J

Between cycles:
CEE
NO-xplode
ZMA
IGF
Derma / Sustain

All the time:
Animal Pak
Glutamine / BCAA's
Fish Oil / Flax Oil
Protein (Whey, Casein, Big Blast)
Fiber
ALCAR / r-ALA

njmuscleguy said:
Between cycles:
CEE
NO-xplode
ZMA
IGF
Derma / Sustain

All the time:
Animal Pak
Glutamine / BCAA's
Fish Oil / Flax Oil
Protein (Whey, Casein, Big Blast)
Fiber
ALCAR / r-alpha lipoic acid

hey bro, whats up.. question for you, animal pak, heard of it but to be honest never even googled it.. whats in it??/ sry to original poster not trying to jack your thread..

Thanks guys! I will maybe try the Amp 02 product line and see what I like. I will be starting my clomid next week so my cranky time begins.

Has anyone tried Gakic? Does it work?

yourmomgoestocollege said:
I just wrapped up a mini cycle to get the ball rolling after a 9 month layoff due to spraining my shoulder twice. I have my BF down to about 11% and feel good. My question is what products do you guys use when not on? Creatine combined with what?

I am looking to gain clean pounds here. My diet is always in check whether bulking or cutting so I don't need help there. Too many new products to sift through to see what is garbage and what actually works. It seems most of the MuscleTech stuff is crap, but I don't know for sure.

Any thoughts or current off cycle stacks would be appreciated. K to those who help!

J
dermacrin works great for a lot of things well off cycle.strength,appetite,increased recovery and a hole lot more.http://www.primordialperformance.com/

also as far as any other sup,vit,mineral,protein,herbs,research products custom caps has it all and can make anything you can think of.

sry nj must spread karma, tried.... Thanks bro, I am gonna give it a try.. its a lot of what i take condensed... I hit you with k when i can bro.. ..
Im gonna go plat again " just for search feature" So I am going to give away alll the free karma they give... karma should be earned, not bought...

Thanks again bro.. was being lazy :p

Top Bottom