Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplements and anxiety

Carson Timothy

can you overcome anxiety 100% from taking supplements for it? I haven't taken this seriously and it looks like is getting worst and
I will try supplements for while before seeing a doctor, thank you.

every person i know with anxiety has common traits

1. they don't sleep enough
2. they don't exercise enough
3. they eat shitty
4. they drink coffee/take stims
5. they spend too much time using electronics

and fuck the doctors, they will not fix your anxiety man.. they will put you on medication for life which covers it up

can you overcome anxiety 100% from taking supplements for it? I haven't taken this seriously and it looks like is getting worst and
I will try supplements for while before seeing a doctor, thank you.

Have a look at St Johns Wort

every person i know with anxiety has common traits

1. they don't sleep enough
2. they don't exercise enough
3. they eat shitty
4. they drink coffee/take stims
5. they spend too much time using electronics

and fuck the doctors, they will not fix your anxiety man.. they will put you on medication for life which covers it up

I've addressed this before. Steve is correct and there are other aspects too. Kids drinking Monster (a stim) at 8pm then SnapChatting past midnight (lack of sleep) with buddies was common at the Youth Club I volunteered at.

Throw in what us oldies call the 'Snowflake' stuff. If at school you were told 'everyones a winner' when that's not true, or you're 'mummies little soldier' (Google Chinese Napoleons to see how bad that gets) and carry on down that road. Some get so bad as to use drugs so as to not have what they call anxiety when, in fact, it's just good old fashioned feelings. Wedding speeches, sales team chats, asking girls on dates... Xanax city. Yet you're MEANT to be anxious around those things.

I don't think any supplement is going to directly help with anxiety. I think it is more about personal/lifestyle changes. Some people require medication but some can make changes and it helps.

Top Bottom