Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are supplements always necessary?

georgeds

I have been doing cardio and home exercise and also dieting for weight loss, I see results so far and I wonder if all those
stacks of supps like creatine,protein, bcaa's etc...are necessary in my case or just when you are lifting heavy for
crazy bulks, or which one woul be the only one supplement you recommend? thank you.

You don't need it. If you want you can take it but it's not necessary to have results.

BCAA in most cases aren't necessary, protein powder is just protein in powder, it works the same way as lamb, duck, chicken, beef, eggs, etc. Creatine is a good supplement, you can take 5g every day, on training days and also off days.

first off it isn't your fault you aren't seeing results. people follow these bs diets and workout programs. even a good program takes time for results

supplements are simply not needed for you right now if you are new. it is much more important to get on a program that works for you. i would hire a coach who knows what they are doing for a consult. feel free to drop me a message and i can help you get on track

I have been doing cardio and home exercise and also dieting for weight loss, I see results so far and I wonder if all those
stacks of supps like creatine,protein, bcaa's etc...are necessary in my case or just when you are lifting heavy for
crazy bulks, or which one woul be the only one supplement you recommend? thank you.

Useful - yes. Necessary no. How good is your diet?

You can get everything you need from food in reality. Supps just make things easier.

Exactly. Supplements are mainly for convenience.

For example, protein powder is simply a convenient and easy way to increase your protein intake. You could just as easily eat more whole food sources of protein

Top Bottom