Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements to aide in keeping/gaining lean mass?

Geeman611

Hello EF! This is my very first post. I have been around the boards for a while but have never posted because I feel I don't have much to contribute when it comes to the lifestyle that most of you lead. BUT, I always stop by when I have questions on training, food, etc. The search button always seems to have the answer. Well, I need some help with supplements. I love the gym and most any physical activity, but most of all I love soccer. I play 4-5 times a week and I think it's this obssesion that is making it difficult for me to put on any mass. It seems like I eat nonstop, so I am wondering if there is anything that can aide me a bit. Arginine? Glutamine? read something about NO2? So many to choose from, I don't know what I want or need. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Eat like 1.2 grams of protein / body weight.. some people dont respond to glutamine unless its takin in a little ecess like 20 grams ... also arginine, or arginine alpha ketoglutarate is a good supplement to open up the veins to put more oxygen , nutrients etc into the muscles.... these are good supplements.. but the most important is protein, make sure your eat like 6-8 times a day/ this can include some proteins shakes.

good luck

Sweed

how much arginine would one have to take daily in mg. to get the best possible effects it is supposed to produce???

well, if you buy the arginine powder, most of it wont get into your system... I've heard like 4-5 grams i the morning and another 4-5 grams in the afternoon... I dont know an exact amount that will be effective in passing threw to produce results tho... but im guess if yr getting 8- 10 grams a day... that seems reasonable

Top Bottom