Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are supplements age related?

Gnaise

Is there any difference in the supplements you need to take depending on your age? I mean, if you are 30-35 years old, do you need to take the same stuff as the younger guys, or can you? I currently take fish oil, joint support, whey protein, and creatine. Do you think there is anything else that is needed?

Not really – the body keeps working in the same manner regardless of your age. I would take additional supplements based on your needs and individual issues, but there is no general rule for taking any additional supplements. I would recommend you to add a good multivitamin, but not due to age – just as a general recommendation.

Not really. As you age, calcium and joint supplements become more important to prevent osteoporosis but that's the only one really.

The supplements you take might change based on your age but that's mainly because your goals change as you age. A younger guy might be interested in getting stronger so he would take creatine. Someone older might not care about strength so he probably wouldn't use a creatine supplement.

I am 34 and the only thing I have really changed is adding in n2jointrx more as a preventative measure. Years and years of weight training will definitely wear out the joints. I also take fish and krill oils to help with that.

Top Bottom