Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements

raina,

and experts feel free to jump in... but before you cut, build your muscle! i probably won't even need to cut because the muscle i built started to get rid of fat.... SO eat eat eat and lift lift lift... and i suspect you'll get where you want to be. :)

and thanks... i have a bit to go... damn school and training layoffs :)

Raina said:
Thanks. My question right now is about carb intake. Any opinions would be appreciated. :)

Kate

check put lafunks thread..... some good info in there!

ur pretty slim so i wouldnt worry about carb rotating and such right now. read the thread and see if it helps u........

:)

Has anyone used Hydroxycut and had good results?

I'm a little worried about decreasing the effectiveness of my birth control pills, and I've heard that products with ephedra can do that.

Trance said:
Has anyone used Hydroxycut and had good results?

I'm a little worried about decreasing the effectiveness of my birth control pills, and I've heard that products with ephedra can do that.

Trance,

Not sure if I've already mentioned this to you specifically (I know I have to others)...
If you're wanting to shed bodyfat, have you considered a non-hormonal method of birth control? The BC pill turned me into a bodyfat magnet. I gained weight in my butt and hips, where I'd never had a problem before. No matter how much I changed my diet and exercise to compensate, I could not lose bf on the Pill, and I tried various low-dose pills. Once I switched to the IUD (copper T non-hormonal IUD), that butt and hip fat went away.

Just thought I'd throw that out there. Not all women gain weight on the pill, but to some it can be a real roadblock to fat loss.

There is a new birth control pill out called Yasmin.

It is not supposed to cause weight gain. You might want to research it.

starfish

I'm a little nervous about non-hormonal birth control. I feel much safer with something that is *supposedly* 99% effective...lol...

To me, it's worth a little bloat to feel safe. But I will look into the new pill.

trance........ i never heard that ephedra based products effect the BC .. but that could very well be the case...... i dont know. if its any consulation i was on BC for a yr and was taking eca's .... no babies for me:) . since then i stop taking bc cause i gained 10 freakin lbs..... alllllll went to ass and hips. it took me for ever to get rid of it so never again for me!! im with u though on sticking the pill..... i would chose the pill over an IUD anyday. maybe u want to consider staying on ur pill...... taking eca but just not having sex when ur ovulating. i think thats an excellent plan and this way ur still safe ya know:)

Top Bottom