Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements???

cityhick

I decided to take a good look at AAS after working out for the last couple years and not seeing the results as much as I would like. Of course I have tried supplements like basic supplements but that never gave good long lasting results. After reading the Forums for the last couple months I realized AAS are the way to go. But I am a full time student now and dont have the cash for the gear and post cycle. So until I start working enough to afford ALL the gear that I will need I wont start. So I see a lot of guys get the PureCEE from the AF store and was curious if I should just use creatine until I make enough money for the gear. Should I just save the money for the gear and forget about the supplements? How have the results been with the PureCEE?

Also dont forget a good protein!!!!!!! This i think is just as important if not more than any other supplement that you take. You will need a good power protein because you will never eat as much protein that you need.

cspence

I'd say def. a good whey protein powder and muti-vit. Some sort of EFA like Udo's or flax oil. If i only had all the money i blew over the years on shit supps :rolleyes:

The bros are absolutely right - concentrate on the basics for now and eat clean. A good protein powder or gainer is a good start. Get your protein intake up to 2g per lb. of bodyweight and drink plenty of water. Cut out junk food and eat lots of eggs, meats, cottage cheese, oatmeal, etc.

Get closer to your natural limitations before using AAS. Also make sure your weight routine is sound before using chemicals to enhance yourself.

Well right now I do take ON 100% and like it for the most part. As far as Muli Vitamins i just buy the regos at the store what kind would you suggest? I work out 5 days a week and am at the point where I dont overtrain but have become real good at puting my muscles into shock. What type of fatty acids would you suggest? Remeber that I am poor (partly because I just paid my years due to powerhouse) So i cant afford the animalpak shit haha. Not that its shit but I dont see myself paying that much for vitamins. I do not eat real strict on the sugars because I have just been trying to eat a lot to put on mass. I am 5 9' 200lbs with about 20%BF. I know I should be leaner but when I cut down I loose to much and look like shit. When I do take AAS I will have a deit laid out and will be strict depending on if I decide on deca/dbol/test.. not sure yet still doing all the research I can. Maybe even a Dbol/ Whinny or Test alone. Something simple to see how it works and get the feel for it. I am not looking to become shredded. Just want lots of mass and look "mean" as I like to put it. But hopefully the diet and AAS will help cut down the fat to a good acceptable level.

typically for what some supps cost you could by gear. i always like good protein poweder and CEE off cycle.

You would love your results with PureCEE. Whether or not you use gear.

Ulter said:
You would love your results with PureCEE. Whether or not you use gear.

things you need
multi vit
extra vit C
protein (mostly from whole food if you can)

things that will help alot
pure cee
gluatime
glucorell (for carbs)

start with list one and work your way down.......

ALIN said:
typically for what some supps cost you could by gear. i always like good protein poweder and CEE off cycle.

Exactly my point. I mean I am not going to be able to afford DBol or test for a whole cycle but for the 60$ torwards NO2 or something I could put that torward my PVC or protien for when Im on. I dont know thats why I asked. What the hell the pureCEE isnt exspensive by any means and from what I have read on this site its worth a shot.

CityHick said:
"As far as Muli Vitamins i just buy the regos at the store what kind would you suggest?" QUOTE]

I would go with a holefood Vitamin... and also get your Omega 3-6-9's

Top Bottom