Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplementing with collagen

R8t8rich

I had a question since steroids reduce your collagen synthesis and hurt your tendons and ligaments. Isn't it required to take a collagen supplement when you use them?
I've been using testosterone for the past year and it seems like injuries are getting more annoying
what supplements should I be looking into

i like to take collagen every week, bone broth etc great to grow and recover joints and ligaments

I had a question since steroids reduce your collagen synthesis and hurt your tendons and ligaments. Isn't it required to take a collagen supplement when you use them?
I've been using testosterone for the past year and it seems like injuries are getting more annoying
what supplements should I be looking into

That's not entirely accurate. Deca has SOME positive effect on collagen synthesis. Not to the point of, as many think, fixing a joint issue but some improvement regardless.

It's also true that many muscle tears are less a result of reduction of collagen and more because muscles grow quicker, eps on PEDs, than do connective tissues. Simply put they get stronger faster.

Top Bottom