Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplementing with BCAAs

teptain

Are these bcaa amino acids or whatever necessary to build muscle and lose fat? I see everyone on instagram and social media pushing their particular brand like it is something special. aren't these amino acids just found in our food already? what would you recommend i get in terms of brands and flavors etc.

If you are eating a well balanced diet of whole foods, you are already getting more than enough BCAAs. You don't really need to supplement them unless you have money to burn to be honest.

if you live in the USA then no. we get TOO MUCH amino acids in our diets already. completely unnecessary and just a waste of money and these products contain other shit we don't need that are just awful

if you live in a super poor country and want to bodybuild and you live on $1 of food a day then yes.

They arent completely necessary, but have their place in the right scenario. Me fir example, I train fasted so I drink BCAAs intra workout for protein synthesis. If you dont have large gaps between meals or train fasted they wont offer a lot of benefit

Top Bottom