Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Supplementcentral.com a legit site?

Greeat:)

However, the customs are very strict. Can they send stuff as a gift or set the value to $20?

what are you buying that would cause a problem at customs?

Because I need proteins, GABA etc. It's crazy the customs stops every fuckin package over $30 from the US.

Anyway, I checked out the site now, and they had a lot of products. However, I'm looking for products like GABA, 5-HTP, Taurine (sleep aids) and they had none of those. Where's the best place to buy that sorts of stuff?

Greeat:)

However, the customs are very strict. Can they send stuff as a gift or set the value to $20?

If yo contact them directly and ask them, maybe.

However, if I was a business, I wouldn't be caught dead trying to manipulate package values to bypass cutoms with illegal substances. It is an extremely risky practice that will most likely end up in disaster if you got caught.

Because I need proteins, GABA etc. It's crazy the customs stops every fuckin package over $30 from the US.

Anyway, I checked out the site now, and they had a lot of products. However, I'm looking for products like GABA, 5-HTP, Taurine (sleep aids) and they had none of those. Where's the best place to buy that sorts of stuff?

Needtosleep :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom