Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Supplement Would Produce BEST RESULTS?

Which Will Produce The BEST Results & Gains?

• Protein

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Creatine

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • L-Glutamine

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • HMB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prohormones

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Carb Drinks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • High-Calorie Weight Gainers

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Which Supplement Is Most ANABOLIC?

Assuming adequate protein intake!

Obviously the Pro Hormones.., after all they are steroid hormone precursors. Last time I checked creatine was not anabolic.

I am talking about anabolic in the sense that it would produce the most favorable results.. not in the sense your thinkin of. I thought it was pretty obvious. Well see how everyone else responds.

:D:D

MonStar1023 said:
I am talking about anabolic in the sense that it would produce the most favorable results.. not in the sense your thinkin of. I thought it was pretty obvious. Well see how everyone else responds.

:D:D

Then why not say "Which Supplement would produce the most favorable results" or "most muscle mass". Perhaps I was being too scientific? I took Anabolic literally.

The desired results are different depending on which phase you are in, especially when you are comparing bulking supps to cutting ones, why?

bottom line about the "anabolic" issue. You cannot be anabolic w/out protein. Unless you want to eat carbs and get fat, it is impossible to be anabolic w/ out protein.

Top Bottom