Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplement: superplexx (questions)

AndreyC

as some of you know this product is very powerful, some guys at my gym used to run this a few years ago, and they were the biggest guys at my local gym , I was able to find a guy online who sells it, the description of the product online states it can make gain 20 pounds of solid muscle in a 30 day cycle, I mean it sounds too crazy to be truth but is it really powerful to at least make you gain half of that in 30 days? about 15-20 pounds? any previews users here? thank you.

Any product that claims you can gain 20 pounds of muscle in 30 days is a scam. Just think about it logically. That would be 240 pounds in a year.

Whatever is in the product, it is overly marketed picky dust. It's a scam.

Stick what is tried and true. There are a couple supplements that I take year round:
1. Fish/krill oil
2. A good quality multivitamin
3. A high quality whey isolate powder
4. digestive health supplements - greens powder, psyllium husk, probiotics and digestive enzymes
5. Creatine

The most important supplements are fish oil and a good quality multi vitamin.

The biggest thing to look for when shopping for a multivitamin is what form the minerals are in. Most supplement companies use mineral oxides in their multi vitamin products because they are cheap. The problem with that is they only have a 2-4% absorption rate. Take magnesium or zinc as an example. Most multivitamins will have the forms of 'magnesium oxide and zinc oxide' listed.

What you want are amino acid chelates. You want to see 'magnesium amino acid chelate and zinc amino acid chelate'.

Check ruthless 3d from n2bm.com. It only contains amino acid chelated minerals. It also has higher dosages of B vitamins, vitamin C and vitamin E. It was formulated with the hard training athlete in mind.

That claim is absurd. You wont even gain 20lbs of solid muscle on a 12 week testosterone cycle!

If your goals are mass and you are looking at supplements, keep it simple and go with whey isolate protein and creatine. Remember though that eating enough and training hard is what builds mass.

Top Bottom