Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is the supplement stack any different on cycle?

claymontg

I am considering the option of running a cycle, and Iam interested to know if there are any additional supplements thatneed to be taken when you are on cycle, or the supplement stack staysthe same when you use steroids? Bigger dosages perhaps?

For me it is very similar. I usually drop creatine while on gear though. What I do increase is my N2Guard dose. I use it year round but obviously a higher dose when on cycle. Everything else I keep the same: fish oil, multivitamin, protein.

I use the same supplements when on cycle vs off cycle. Pretty much all the supplements I take are for general health and health is something that is important on and off cycle.

The only thing that really changes is that if I am using a steroid cycle that contains liver toxic oral steroids, I will aid in a liver aid supplement. Look for a liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle. Check out the product n2guard from n2bm.com. That's what I use.

All in all, for the supplement stack does not change for me when I am on cycle, nor do I increase dosages. It is all the same stuff - protein, creatine, fish oil, N2Joint, and N2Guard.

Top Bottom