Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement Stack

Creatine,glutamine and protein like you said. Also take Cytodyne by cytodyne technologies, Zebuto by Labtec if you can get it, if not Zebutol liquid by Zoelabs and for a test booster take either Tribex 500 or Tribestan. I took all of the above together and I gained about 12 pounds plus I got pretty strong.

For me the best stack that works like a dream is MyoMax by Scitec Nutrition. Get this it has everything. 12g bcaas,12g glutamine,7 1/2g creatine,49g whey protien and 1 1/2g of zma plus a few more things. If you want to pack on some really lean mass and get some good strength gains. That is what I would use. Good luck.:D

Benzi said:
What are the 3 best supplements(legit) to stack besides creaglutaimne and protien. THanks guys:D

EC

Topical (or intranasal) prohormones

Yohimbine (but can be dangerous to stack with EC)

Rotty must work for the company because all of that stuff is just over priced hype. Spend your money on something worth while and lift hard, eat right and sleep right. thats it there is no magic muscle potion. . .sorry

Top Bottom