Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement schedule

Kayrsus

Can you take all the supplements at once, or you needto take them separately during the day? Now being on cycle there areso damn many pills and powders, that I don't even know where to startand where to end. I have the AI's, liver support, fish oil, creatine,protein, bcaa, cabergoline.... How do I go around them?

Although it is perfectly safe and fine to take themall together, since there are no negative interactions between them,it is best to space everything out during the day to make it easierfor your stomach to digest everything. So I would try to takeeverything in 3-4 sessions. The only exclusion is protein andcreatine – they will depend on your training and nutritional needsof each particular day.

The MOST important thing is just remembering to take all your daily supplements each day. If you are forgetful, it's based to take everything all at once so you don't forget.

It's sort of nit picking but if any of your supplements have big multiple pill serving sizes, it's best to split up your daily dosage into multiple smaller doses for the best absorption.

I.e. instead of taking 6 pills with breakfast, take 2 with breakfast lunch and dinner.

Ideally you spread them out into 2-3 dosing times per day. In the end just make sure you get them all in. It is more about what is optimal vs what is necessary.

Top Bottom