Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement regime

clepto22

Hey 32 year old male here. Not new to working out but i just started again. I plan on taking the following items in about 2 months and wanted to know what you guys think about this? please let me know if anyone has taken this stack.

Super pump 250
oxo-6
gutamine
lipo-6

I have not and to be honest with you and please don't take this as an offence but I think most of that is a waste of money.

Hey 32 year old male here. Not new to working out but i just started again. I plan on taking the following items in about 2 months and wanted to know what you guys think about this? please let me know if anyone has taken this stack.

Super pump 250
oxo-6
gutamine
lipo-6

Nope.

Super pump 250
oxo-6
gutamine
lipo-6
What you have there is a stack of a whole lot of nothing. The only thing itll help you lose is weight in your wallet

Top Bottom