Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement Question

Firecracker

Hi Everyone!

I need to lose 14 pounds in 4 weeks. Diet is perfect. Question though, do you think by adding Thermorexin, Cardio Breeze, and Yohimburn would help make a difference? Or are there any other good fat burners out there?
TIA!

Firecracker said:
Hi Everyone!

I need to lose 14 pounds in 4 weeks. Diet is perfect. Question though, do you think by adding Thermorexin, Cardio Breeze, and Yohimburn would help make a difference? Or are there any other good fat burners out there?
TIA!

For the average person weight, (fat) loss is easy if they would just give themselves enough time. Too many people want it off tomorrow. Now you may have specific reasons to get it off quick, I don't know. If I needed to lose 14 lbs. I'd give myself 14 weeks to do it.

For me that insures I won't be starving and lean weight wouldn't fly off with the blubber.

>"<...I know I didn't answer your question but your going to run into answers like mine here, from time to time.

Top Bottom