Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement process & timing ?

bentonhope

[FONT=&quot]Here's my thinking, and correct me if I'm wrong.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]By order of absorption rate (fastest being first). Although I would really like to see some studies on actual times.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Dextrose[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leucine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Whey[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Creatine[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I was thinking maybe creatine 10 minutes before end of workout. PWO immediately take the whey and leucine, wait 10 minutes, and take the dextrose.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know I know, who cares about supplement timing, just take it all at once. It works. I'm just curious if I can get my insulin spiked a little more and prevent that extra 10% of muscle breakdown post workout, in addition to moving some more creatine into my muscles.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Suggestions? Beat me up if you want.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

I honestly don't think it will make a noticeable difference tweaking the timing

i'm not going to beat you up bro but you are completely listening to the wrong people on this shit.

trying to chase gains by throwing things at your body is a made up lie put out in the 80's and 90's to sell counter productive products to people and backed up by cherry picked studies, then bastardized once guys started using insulin post workout

the truth is after a workout just make sure you are hydrated and wait until your body calms down. heart rate goes back to normal, face is no longer red, you know what i mean. THEN you can eat a nutritious meal followed up by a good nights rest. THAT IS HOW YOU GROW.

all this taking a shake post workout so your body absorbs it and feeds your muscles is baloney bullshit

Top Bottom