Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement for the mountain hiking

Llisesu

In a couple weeks I will be going out into the wild,the mountains for a period of like 14 days. This will be completelyautonomous, so the food supplies will be quite limited, since weshall carry everything we need for the 2 weeks. Hell, my backpackweighs 50 kgs, and most of the hike will be on an altitude of3500-4000 meters, so I can not take much food with me. Whatsupplement for recovery and energy would you recommend me to take?

Well, the best thing would be in my opinion creatineand BCAA. The creatine will replentish your ATP levels, giving youenergy, and BCAA will feed the muscles, hence reducing the musclewasting, and keeping your strength for a little longer. I wouldrecommend you to take them in pills and caps – this is moreconvenient for the trip, and besides, it would weigh much less thanpowders. For example, Ancient Strength would be a great choice.

I have read about cardarine - thanks for the tip Steve! The weather will change a lot there - from being very hot during day to very cold at night. Will it be alright for Cardarine? Won't it go bad?

Top Bottom