x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Supplement help

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Supplement help within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Hey I was wondering what I could possibly add to my supplements to help me gain some mass but not gain any fat or anything I should do to help make this happen. I eat quite a bit.. around 6 meals a day averaging about 180g of protein intake and 3000 calories. Mesomorph Body type

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Supplement help

All Natural

Supplement help

Hey

I was wondering what I could possibly add to my supplements to help me gain some mass but not gain any fat or anything I should do to help make this happen.

I eat quite a bit.. around 6 meals a day averaging about 180g of protein intake and 3000 calories.

Mesomorph Body type
    I am currently at 168lbs with 14% bodyfat and my goal is to get up to at least 180 lbs - 190 lbs. with 8% bodyfat

I do 4x a week cardio (stairmaster for 30 minutes)
    and Weight Training 4-5 Times a week.

Re: Supplement help

Creatine monohydrate is always a nice add, but otherwise it comes down to keeping your diet dialed in and training hard. This is marathon goal, and you just need to keep at it.

Supplement help

Itís my opinion, that unless you have money to throw around.. only supps to buy are a high quality whey isolate, a good multi and a good quality fiber..maybe a good omega 3..I try to spend my money on food..real food will make you grow more then anything..nothing beats increased calories from high quality proteins,fats,and carbs and if you do it right, the supps I named above are unnecessary..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't you just add some extra food if you wanna grow?

6 meals a day and 3000 calories for your weight is too much food. you will gain fat, not lean muscle doing that
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupon for juvepharma HGH
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

You need a better diet. Probably more food and cleaner food. Might need to revamp your training too
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

All Natural

Yeah I see what u guys are all sayin, Its just hard for me to cook high quality meals everyday so its important for me to take something to boost my testosterone because I’m not ready for AAS.

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by stevesmi View Post
    6 meals a day and 3000 calories for your weight is too much food. you will gain fat, not lean muscle doing that
    I am mainly eating protein and vegetables dont see a lot of fat.

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by Nelson John View Post
    Itís my opinion, that unless you have money to throw around.. only supps to buy are a high quality whey isolate, a good multi and a good quality fiber..maybe a good omega 3..I try to spend my money on food..real food will make you grow more then anything..nothing beats increased calories from high quality proteins,fats,and carbs and if you do it right, the supps I named above are unnecessary..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the brands you use whey isolate, multi and fibre from ? I hope its good brand, please let me know!

I use nutricost whey protein isolate, and mens 1 a day multi I get from amazon. I buy generic metamucil from the drug store for extra fiber.