Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplement help

derekhoffer

[FONT=&quot]Talking about supplements and I don't really have the money for it at the minute but are buying aminio acid supplements worth it? I got a sample pack from controlled labs that I'm going to try out today can someone fill me in on Amino acids and BCAA stuff? idk anything about these?[/FONT]

Talking about supplements and I don't really have the money for it at the minute but are buying aminio acid supplements worth it? I got a sample pack from controlled labs that I'm going to try out today can someone fill me in on Amino acids and BCAA stuff? idk anything about these?

More or less the same. The AA in BCAA stands for amino acids. Read our articles too.

It's very doubtful you need them. Most people get more than enough from their diet.

Ino acids are mostly used intra workout for protein synthesis during workouts. Are they that necessary? Not really if you get enough from food (protein). If you dont it's another way to supplement. Its also a tool used by those that are cutting to get the aminos in without all the extra calories

Top Bottom