Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplement for focusing

Issac80

I work a job where I have to stay focused all the time and I present meetings in board rooms all day. It burns me out a lot and I have to be in my office super early and get everything set before everyone shows up. I need to be 1000% focused at all times or else I can lose my job. what supplements can i take to help me ? please don't suggest a drug, just natural products only

I work a job where I have to stay focused all the time and I present meetings in board rooms all day. It burns me out a lot and I have to be in my office super early and get everything set before everyone shows up. I need to be 1000% focused at all times or else I can lose my job. what supplements can i take to help me ? please don't suggest a drug, just natural products only

If you want a good focus supplement try valerian root/5htp or cardazol, both I liked. Cardazol is like adderall for sure.

You just need good quality sleep. Supplements for energy typically contain caffeine which is not a good habit to start. You will end up being dependent on it and crash in the afternoon.

Top Bottom