Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement Direct Brand?

Love Bone

Has anyone tried Supplement Direct brand products? They are pretty cheap, almost a little too cheap. 11 Lbs of whey for $43 with 22 grams per serving, serving size similiar to brand names. What gives? If anyone has tried this brand, I would be interested to know if it measured up. The L-Glutimine and Creatine is about 50% of brand name cost as well.

Love Bone said:
Has anyone tried Supplement Direct brand products? They are pretty cheap, almost a little too cheap. 11 Lbs of whey for $43 with 22 grams per serving, serving size similiar to brand names. What gives? If anyone has tried this brand, I would be interested to know if it measured up. The L-Glutimine and Creatine is about 50% of brand name cost as well.
I have ordred from them based on recommendations from others here and was satisfied with their products and quality.....I got some Whey isolate and some dextrose, but your right their prices are VERY good and high quality too....

Good

I get alot of stuff there, Thermadrene knockoff really kicks ass 2 for 10$, Dextrose is good, 11lbs of whey for 42$, 1000grams of creatine for 20. No complaints.

The dextrose from supplementdirect is pretty expensive for dextrose. The cheapest place to get dextrose is at wine and beer shops or breweries. You can get 5 kilos (approx 12 lbs) for around 5 $ and if you can even buy 25 kilos. approx 55 lbs for less than 30 $$ more than year supply . And plus you don't pay any shipping. 98% of beer and wine shops carry dextrose. the prices I mentioned are in candian dollars so it should be even cheaper when you live in the USA.

I am very satisfied with the 11-lb bag of whey from supplementdirect. The "catch" if you will is that it's not flavored, it's "natural" which means it's very, very bland. Mixes great though.

Also, augastes, thatnks for the tip on Dextrsoe, I got mine from SD and I will be going to a beer supply place next time.

JC

Hmm

How do you flavor your Supplement Direct Shakes? I put some sugar Free choc Syrup in there, I just down it though but it helps. I need it when I add flax to the mix.

Re: Hmm

vitor97 said:
How do you flavor your Supplement Direct Shakes? I put some sugar Free choc Syrup in there, I just down it though but it helps. I need it when I add flax to the mix.

I just down that shit bro, though sometimes in the pm I do either PB or a banana. In the mornings though it's straight whey and glutamine, it's nasty but what are you gonna do?

JC

I agree

It doesnt taste the best but it does work. If you want a cheap and tasty dextrose alternative, a Pack of Sweet tarts does just the same thing, it is half Dextrose half Malodextrin, I usally down a packet of that post workout with ala, protein creatine, glutamine.

Just for the record the bag from SupplementDirect has flavoring suggestions on the side, like Crystal Light and fat free sugar free jello mixes. Never tried it tho I might try Orange Diet Rite.

JC

Top Bottom