Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement company scammers?

poleon25

what are the rules when it comes to supplement companies that prevent them from scamming Us and how do I know when I order something that I'm getting the real thing?
Can a supplement company legally lie about what is in the product and get away with it?
which supplement companies do you guys Trust on here

yes they can lie and do it all the time. the FDA only checks 4-5% of all supplements and that is probably too high. if they get busted though then recalls will likely bankrupt their company in the interim and worst case they can face jail time. we've seen several companies get busted for this over the years and the pricks come right back into the industry and scam again. usually though it isn't even the FDA who busts them, usually its a whistle blower within the company who rats ..

so yeah it is a fucked up situation so stick with honest companies ONLY. n2bm is honest

what are the rules when it comes to supplement companies that prevent them from scamming Us and how do I know when I order something that I'm getting the real thing?
Can a supplement company legally lie about what is in the product and get away with it?
which supplement companies do you guys Trust on here

many supplement companies like enhanced athlete are scammers so only use trusted supplements like n2bm

black lion research stole my money a few times with shitty liquids

Top Bottom