Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement Buying Guide

TYPE A

There's this great book that's free, called 7 Secrets of Buying Supplements, it's a consumer's guide, they don't sell you supplements or anything either. It's sole objective is to HELP us, as unsuspecting consumers, get our money's worth whenever we buy supplements. It's well worth a read, and the best part is, it's totally free! You fellas gotta check it out, this is really good shit!

www.supplementbuyingguide.com

Hold on....

Although Sports Supplements is a good book, it's written by 2 GNC guys. Stout writes the GNC newsletter and Antonio works for Royal Numico, who owns GNC. I hate GNC, this is their edition of the Sports Supplement Review. At least this Supplement Buying Guide is by independent and unbiased writers, some one we can trust. Just my 2 cents........

unbiased?

Diamonddiceclay- Sports Supplements is an excellent book, no question. But saying it's "unbiased" is a bold move. It's written entirely by the same people who whore the supplement industry. The writers are the same guys who support all those worthless supplement companies who are only out for a fast buck. I'm sure if you knew Antonio and Stout personally, you opinion of the book would be just the opposite. Not flaming, just representing.

Top Bottom