Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement to Build Endurance

JATS

I have searched this entire site to find a good supplement to help during endurance training. The only things i have found are Steroids and virtual Steroids like EPO! I refuse to take a supplement that is going to make me have to "sleep with a heart monitor on".

Simply put, what is the best supplement to take for pre-season running and endurance training?

As of right now i'm taking Xenadrine but i want to know another supplement that IS NOT a thermogenic product.

There are very few supplements that are specific to endurance, creatine helps, but then you are looking at water weight. As for the heart monitor when using thermogentics you have to start in moderation or small amounts to see how you are effected millions of people take them and have no problems.
as for supplements non are regulated by the fda so you take your chances on all, but most are safe and have very few side effects.

Okay, maybe i didn't make my question clear. I want a supplement that will help in the production of red blood cells to in turn impove my running endurance.

jats I don't believe there is anything short of prescription/illegal that you can take to increase reb blood cell production, unless you are deficient in a nutrient that is severely limiting your bodies productions theres nothing OTC to get you above normal lvls in cell count.

glycerol is used for indurance athletes to help keep there muscles hydrated by pulling water from the skin into the muscle membrane

Low dose injections of Bcomplex vitamins enhances red blood cell if taken EOD. other than that I don't know for legal shit.

i believe the 1,4andro will increase RBC count. Iron may aid in this as well. This will help w/ endurance but not in muscle buiding.

Iron and B vitamins are essential for red blood cells. Unfortunately, EPO is the only other thing that I know of that would help.

Thermogenics make getting through those mile repeats a bit easier. =) You should be all right with an occasional dose.

Also, some track guys swear by L-tyrosine or a product with tyrosine like Power-Drive (Biotest) or Neuro-gain (EAS), to boost focus before workouts, but I haven't really noticed much from using these products.

Also, you may want to try CYTOMAX. I don't know why, but I do believe it helps to buffer lactic acid. That may be a placebo effect, but either way, I'll take it.

Top Bottom