Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supplement for anti-e by PES called "erase" and using it on cycle

scrath4

Guys
I've heard this supplement is great as a estrogen blocker at a same it's supposed to be a mass builder , I'm planning to run a cycle of test only on low dosage 250 mg a day, So my question is since I'm running small doses of test and not stacking, would pes erase and n2guard be enough as cycle support and to avoid side effects? or pct is still necessary? thanks.

You will still need a proper PCT to recover. You should run some sort of AI during your cycle and 250mg is not SO low.. it's not high but it's a bit more than a cruising dosage for most guys. You'll need and want any AI while shooting up.

Both a proper AI and a proper PCT are needed with your cycle. No over the counter 'anti estrogen' supplement will be strong enough to keep your estrogen levels in check when using steroids. Even if you are just using a low dosage.

Get aromasin and use 5mg EOD with your cycle. A proper AI is very important to prevent estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention. You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com if you need a source.

Whenever you put steroids in your body, your natural testosterone production is suppressed. That is true whether you use big or small dosages. You need to run a full and proper PCT after each steroid cycle you do to restore natural testosterone production.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Can I just ask why you are running a cycle of 250mg per week? It doesn't make much sense to me that is why I ask. A typical TRT dose is 100-200mg per week so you are just slightly higher than that. Why not run a proper cycle of 400-500mg of test? If you stick to the 250mg per week I would run aromasin at 5-6.25mg twice to 3x per week depending how estrogen sensitive you are. You will still need a full PCT. Your natural test will be completely shut down whether you run 250mg or 750mg of test.

Guys
I've heard this supplement is great as a estrogen blocker at a same it's supposed to be a mass builder , I'm planning to run a cycle of test only on low dosage 250 mg a day, So my question is since I'm running small doses of test and not stacking, would pes erase and n2guard be enough as cycle support and to avoid side effects? or pct is still necessary? thanks.

First of all, there is little to no benefit of running the test in such low dosages. As its barely above the TRT dosage, so it might be possible that your body produces even more than that.

Another thing, if you want to have an AI on your cycle, get your hands on aromasin or arimidex. Supplement type of anti estrogens barely do anything.

As for PCT - it is always necessary, doesnt matter how hard or simple your cycle is.

Top Bottom