Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supp Timing...

eando

Do you believe that certain supps are better absorbed when taken at different times? For example...if the suggested use is 3 capsules daily with meals, would one not obtain the full benefit if the daily dose was taken at one time rather than spread throughout the day?

i'm no compound wizard but i would say not necessarily because certain drugs are designed to be released over certain periods of time plus too much of a certain thing can be bad for your system...example, you can take like 12 tylenol in a day taking 2 every 4 hours but if you took all 12 at the same time, you would not like the side effects...hence, if you flood your system with certain compounds, bad reactions can occur...manufacturers specify certain dosage timing for a reason...and since they know what over dosing can do better than most of us, i'd listen to what they say!!!

I take my vitamins when I wake up, I inject when I wake up.. I take my fats in with lunch, 2hrs before the gym.. I take my joint supps before bed because I assume they will help me rebuild.. I take ZMA before bed.. I take creatine 30min before WO, and again post wo. I don't take anything else..

Top Bottom