Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supp recommendation

present55

Hey guys I have been working out for a few months now I am 18 years old. I am starting to feel the effects of lifting but I am struggling to recover my muscles are really sore and I know protein powder can help but I wanted to see if anyone recommended any supplements that can help me recover better or even workout more effectively. Any ideas would be so helpful thanks in advance!

Creatine.

That is a great product that is cheap and you will notice a difference. Creatine, should help you delay muscle fatigue and give you some additional size.

Here is the best one to take in my opinion:

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Ancient-Strength-p273.html

This product is called "Ancient Strength" and it has 3 different types of creatine in it. Great product and cheap.

In my humble opinion Creatine has some of the best benefit-cost ratio, out of any OTC compound you can buy legally right now.

the only supplement you should use is creatine.. i agree with the above

the recovery thing is going to boil down to sleep bro.. you are a new lifter and your body needs to get conditioned.. right now since you are new everytime you lift your body goes into a panic cause you just wrecked your muscles, so it will spit out inflammation to heal itself.. it spits out TOO MUCH so you get really sore..

as your body gets used to you working out the soreness will get better and better..

but yeah your best way to recover is SLEEP.. get a solid 8 hours of sleep. i know you younger guys don't sleep these days cause of your electronics and social media. but you need to start taking sleep seriously. tom brady sleeps 9 hours a night, that is a huge reason why he is still great at 40.

Creatine. Bcaa to use rather than water at the gym. Vitamins. And a big mistake younger guys make is trying to cut put carbs as they seem to think that the lower the better. It's a balance.
Carbs helps you lose fat and operate through the day

Hey guys I have been working out for a few months now I am 18 years old. I am starting to feel the effects of lifting but I am struggling to recover my muscles are really sore and I know protein powder can help but I wanted to see if anyone recommended any supplements that can help me recover better or even workout more effectively. Any ideas would be so helpful thanks in advance!

What, if any, supplements are you using now?

Top Bottom