Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

superpump max

duranK

I found this pre work out online for 50 bucks, it is expensive I know but it's a blend of almost 25 different ingredients, I just take creatine, should I continue taking my creatine and save my money? or it's better to take a blend like superpump max?

Mesomorph try it out. It's not expensive and has creatine in it already. And has the D1 in it also. I feel it's the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

super pump is what the meatheads like to push at the gym. all it does is help increase blood flow to your muscles to give you increased pumps. it doesn't make your muscle grow or any of that bs

there is a more healthier product that will accomplish this called Dspark. it is sold by n2bm. i recommend it

Guys were calling it "SuperDump" because it was making them rush to take a shit after drinking. I would stay away from these stim based pre workouts unless there is a day you really need a boost. Maybe you didn't get enough sleep or can feel a cold coming on.

In most cases creatine and a good meal 90 minutes before training is all you need. Have something like eggs and oatmeal.

A great product to add in there is Cardarine. You could take it 2 hours before training or cardio. It is great for clean energy and endurance. It is non stimulant and non hormonal. I would get it from sarms1 to make sure you have legit products.

Superpump isn't much more then a flavoured caffeine drink. If you just want a stimulant before your workout, stick with the ECA (ephedrine caffeine and aspirin stack. It's the cheapest and most effective stimulant stack you can get.

I would save your money on a pre-workout supplement. The reason pre-workout supplements are so heavily pushed by supplement companies is because the mark up on the product is huge. They aren't anything more then a flavoured caffeine drink with maybe some amino acids thrown in.

None of these "NO BOOSTER" type supplements really do anything. I have tried every NO boosting supplement on the market and noticed nothing from any of them.

The best thing you can do to get a great pump during your workout is to eat a proper pre-workout meal 60-90 minutes before you train. Something high in protein, high in carbs and low-moderate in fat. Before each of my workouts, I like to mix whey protein isolation from n2bm.com in a bowl of oatmeal with some flax seeds. It'll give you sustained energy throughout your workout and a great pump.

Being properly hydrated and eating a proper pre-workout meal is what is going to give you a great pump. Not some fancy NO drink.

If you want to take something pre and post workout to help with your workouts, enhance recovery and increase strength -
1. Get a good BCAA supplement. I like the product gear from n2bm.com because it contains no carbs sugar or artificial ingredients.
2. Get a creatine supplement. Don't waste your money on anything fancy. Just get a bulk creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com

Another thing you could look at is cardarine -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is BY FAR the best supplement on the market today for increasing fat loss, endurance and recovery.

Top Bottom