x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Superdrol and Superdrol NG

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Superdrol and Superdrol NG within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: New here and looking for a little info. How is Superdrol NG compared to the original, now off the market Superdrol? Is it worth using, or is there something else that can give the same or better results as the original Superdrol? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Superdrol and Superdrol NG

New here and looking for a little info. How is Superdrol NG compared to the original, now off the market Superdrol? Is it worth using, or is there something else that can give the same or better results as the original Superdrol? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Good Broly

Re: Superdrol and Superdrol NG

in a word no, superdrol-NG is worthless compared to the original superdrol.

Thanks for the info! I won't waste my money... Any chance you, or anyone knows, anything I could replace Superdrol with? Anything out there comparable to it or at least the next best thing? I am looking to purchase something asap... Thanks again!

There's plenty of SD clones out there, just takes a little bit of googling. I've heard LOTS of horror stories from Superdrol though, and the costs seem to outweigh any benefits. Some people had no libido whatsoever, others had gyno flare-ups months after they STOPPED taking it. Bad impact on your cholesterol levels, and you hold a lot of water from it.

Quote Quote posted by Pikaberdot
    There's plenty of SD clones out there, just takes a little bit of googling. I've heard LOTS of horror stories from Superdrol though, and the costs seem to outweigh any benefits. Some people had no libido whatsoever, others had gynecomastia flare-ups months after they STOPPED taking it. Bad impact on your cholesterol levels, and you hold a lot of water from it.
    I'm taking Superdrol right now and I've taken it before, and I've never experienced any sides whatsoever other than the typical CNS boost shortly after consuming.

I am using the pulsing method, so take what you will from this post. But in my experience thus far, Superdrol is the best supplemet I've taken.

Good Broly

i took SD at 10mg per day for 3 weeks.... very noticable strength/muscle gains and didnt have any sides - other than a slight loss of libido. (and im sure it temporarily screwed up my cholestrol and lipid profile).

i definitely didnt bloat/hold any water.

ALIN

Quote Quote posted by lostforlife
    New here and looking for a little info. How is Superdrol NG compared to the original, now off the market Superdrol? Is it worth using, or is there something else that can give the same or better results as the original Superdrol? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

The REAL original SUPERDROL was a powerful designer steroid.

Quote Quote posted by ALIN
    true , but the new one is a dhea derivative+ an AI, only to newbies...

Getting hyphy w/ a shawty on the dance floor

Quote Quote posted by ALIN

At other boards the orignal sdrol was the shit but the sides were gonna fuck you side ways!!! I'd just do the real thing if I was you.

Good Broly

Finadrol by CET is the exact same compound as the original Superdrol and about half the price