Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol and Superdrol NG

lostforlife

New here and looking for a little info. How is Superdrol NG compared to the original, now off the market Superdrol? Is it worth using, or is there something else that can give the same or better results as the original Superdrol? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Thanks for the info! I won't waste my money... Any chance you, or anyone knows, anything I could replace Superdrol with? Anything out there comparable to it or at least the next best thing? I am looking to purchase something asap... Thanks again!

There's plenty of SD clones out there, just takes a little bit of googling. I've heard LOTS of horror stories from Superdrol though, and the costs seem to outweigh any benefits. Some people had no libido whatsoever, others had gyno flare-ups months after they STOPPED taking it. Bad impact on your cholesterol levels, and you hold a lot of water from it.

Pikaberdot said:
There's plenty of SD clones out there, just takes a little bit of googling. I've heard LOTS of horror stories from Superdrol though, and the costs seem to outweigh any benefits. Some people had no libido whatsoever, others had gynecomastia flare-ups months after they STOPPED taking it. Bad impact on your cholesterol levels, and you hold a lot of water from it.

I'm taking Superdrol right now and I've taken it before, and I've never experienced any sides whatsoever other than the typical CNS boost shortly after consuming.

I am using the pulsing method, so take what you will from this post. But in my experience thus far, Superdrol is the best supplemet I've taken.

i took SD at 10mg per day for 3 weeks.... very noticable strength/muscle gains and didnt have any sides - other than a slight loss of libido. (and im sure it temporarily screwed up my cholestrol and lipid profile).

i definitely didnt bloat/hold any water.

lostforlife said:
New here and looking for a little info. How is Superdrol NG compared to the original, now off the market Superdrol? Is it worth using, or is there something else that can give the same or better results as the original Superdrol? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

The REAL original SUPERDROL was a powerful designer steroid.

ALIN said:
The REAL original SUPERDROL was a powerful designer steroid.

At other boards the orignal sdrol was the shit but the sides were gonna fuck you side ways!!! I'd just do the real thing if I was you.

Top Bottom