Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

superdrol replacement and alternatives

abigail!

I used to take this product and I Loved so much because I had great gains, it was amazing how my body used to response to it, even better than AAS. I had to stop the gym and taking phmn for personal reasons, so I I'm back and I know superdrol was banned and I was wondering since you guys are familiar with all the new products in the market what could be the closest or a replacement of superdrol, thank you.

superdrol is an anabolic steroid, it isn't a pro hormone at all

there were superdrol clones that were sold as pro hormones like beastdrol.

you can still find superdrol being sold by certain sources, but i do not think any of our approved sources sell it, you can message their reps to see if they can get it for you.

After the 2014 pro-hormone ban, all that's left on the market are weak DHEA products that are pretty much useless. Nothing you can buy legally will be even close to comparable.

The only way to get superdrol now is through a UG lab. Quite a few UG labs still produce it. Your best bet would be to head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. You should be able to find a source that carries it.

I've seen a few non approved sources carry superdrol. I'm not sure why you would want that crap. Its horrible on your liver, just adds water weight, and can easily cause gyno. If you want something that will bloat you and tear up your liver go for some d bol, it would be a lot easier to find. Either way you will end up pissing out whatever water you retain in the end. Run some test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen a few non approved sources carry superdrol. I'm not sure why you would want that crap. Its horrible on your liver, just adds water weight, and can easily cause gyno. If you want something that will bloat you and tear up your liver go for some d bol, it would be a lot easier to find. Either way you will end up pissing out whatever water you retain in the end. Run some test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must be thinking of another old prohormones because Superdrol does not aromatize. It is actually a dry compound. You are correct though that it is liver toxic.

You can find it on the black market. I have seen a few UGL carrying it. I would not run it solo though just because there are much better options.

Top Bottom