Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol???

mcwp101

What up dudes? A friend at the gym was telling me about some stuff called superdrol. He said it was a bad ass prohormone or something. Have you guys ever heard of it and what exactly is prohormone? Is that just like other supplements or what? Info would be appreciated
mcwp

halfcenturian said:
It's around. And it is kick ass. A 3 week cycle,very toxic.
They have different brands of superdrol now but they are not the same as the original marketed by anabolic extreme.

that anabolic extreme shit messed me up for like 6 weeks after i went off, i tried to follow the guidelines they gave on bottle wasy too much, cramps, it was awful

When you hear that something is getting banned that you like....You buy up a large supply of the original.
Personally, I would stay with as many injectables as possible. All orals are toxic in various degrees. But Superdrol, is VERY toxic. However, It's a 3 week cycle, and your liver will recover. I tought it was great. Others hated it.
It was like Drol, Halo and Tren in a pill. Gains go as fast as they come.
All "water muscle". IMO...Stay with AAS.

One significant drawback of Superdrol was the way in which it often increased cholesterol levels in users. An increase of 25-50 points in total cholesterol count was not uncommon, even after only one cycle, leading to total count spikes of 250, 300, or more. Because of the short time period of its availability as "Superdrol," it is not known if the product or its generic create a long-term incapability of the body to control its cholesterol levels. Those who have cholesterol counts above 200, or who are concerned about the adverse effects of high cholesterol on their health, are strongly advised to consider this verified side effect before using this product, or other generic brands.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdrol

Top Bottom