Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

superdrol

personally no, but a really good buddy of mine did a cycle of it. he went through about two or three bottles. he LOVED the stuff. it definately worked for him. i couldn't tell you exactly what he gained in size and strength, but i do know he put on about 20 pounds and his bench went from 345 to 400. he was also on a proper diet and everything so i'm sure that helped out. he tried convincing me to take it, but i opted for the good stuff. i'd say if you can get ahold of some (fda apparently ordered it to be taken off the shelves) then jump on it. be careful though, it's suppose to be some potent stuff. good luck and let us know how it turns out for ya!

i've done two superdrol cycles and the the gains were very nice but the sides were too much for me. liver values through the roof and pretty much felt like shit about 2 weeks into the cycle. 4 weeks is all i could handle (10,20,20,20)
recovery seemed like it took a long time.

i did not feel good taking 2,17 dimethyl dht(what superdrol is)(dry skin,,not feeling well,, sns, at 40 mg/day..i did not and currently see no anabolic property from this.

rjaggers said:
i've done two superdrol cycles and the the gains were very nice but the sides were too much for me. liver values through the roof and pretty much felt like shit about 2 weeks into the cycle. 4 weeks is all i could handle (10,20,20,20)
recovery seemed like it took a long time.

dito. I had the exact same expierience.

I seemed to get every side possible off of it. Gyno, lethargy, my nuts shrank to marbles(in 3 weeks) back pumps(you must supplement with taurine) kidney pain. But my strength did go through the roof. I wouldnt do it again.

theres lots of informative threads on it man do a search. I ran one cycle and was impressed with the results, I didn't expect it to be half as potent as it was. Killer back pain/pumps at the end of my cycle. Your nads wills shrink so line up a good PCT to bring them back to normal.

Top Bottom