Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol???

cjr04e

hey guys....i just got my bottle of superdrol and i have two questions....did AX change the look of the bottle, mine has the red stripes on the top and bottom of the bottle, i thought the stripes were supposed to be blue.

also, is the bottle supposed to be small??? i thought superdrol came in a big bottle.

btw i have the 90 pill bottle

My friend just started taking this stuff. What type of supplement is it and at what point does one start taking it, would you say?

William [Will] said:
My friend just started taking this stuff. What type of supplement is it and at what point does one start taking it, would you say?

It is an over th counter anabolic steroid! It is very powerful! Your friend and you both should research the hell out of it searching around all over online. Here's a quick tip for the both of you make sure you have nolvadex for after he is done with it. 3 weeks on and 4-5 weeks of nolvadex daily thereafter. RESEARCH!

fiesta_bhoy said:
4-5weeks solid of nolvadex? or - weeks 4 and 5 take nolva?

i would say 4 weeks of nolva....def 2 wks of nolva is not long enough and 5 wks seems a little too long

cjr04e said:
40, 40, 20, 10

40mgs ia a little too high for the average user. 10 mgs for 7 days followed by 20 mgs for the next 14-21 days should complete a 1st cycle.

A very large man over 220 could benefit from 40mgs of SD but if I were him I would rather use injects.

hahaha 40 40 20 10?
NO!

20 20 20-you will see excellent results.

dont forget pct
i did nolva 40 20 20
and AX PCT, Retain

Use milk thistle, RYR, COq10, hawthorn berry.

I actually regret not using the real thing. I wouldnt recomend superdrol as it has been proven many times to put your HDL in the single digits.

If i were you i would do a light (6 weeks) aas cycle.

Top Bottom