Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

superdrol

I have never heard of gyno from sd. It is actually an anti - e also, so I doubt it is possible. Ask AX Ryan or go to anabolicminds.com for all the info on that type of stuff you could ever want..

hankes64 said:
Its been know to cause gyno late after a cycle, my advice dont use the legals period
No it was found that ATD was causing gyno not SD. Please show me some data that SD caused any gyno?

Some great threads over at bb.com with chemists putting that rumor to rest.

AX_Ryan said:
No it was found that ATD was causing gyno not SD. Please show me some data that SD caused any gyno?

Some great threads over at bb.com with chemists putting that rumor to rest.

All the threads at AM were saying they were getting gyno after an SD cycle, although I would love to get my hands on some data but it seems NO ONE knows much about seeing as it is far too new with not much research.

bro seen a lot of feedback, but basically is up to your genetics....if you gyno pro your probably going to get some gyno...(deca and test also)........if you want insurance get some arimidex and nolva just in case you see some gyno or sore nipples.....

Top Bottom