Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Superdrol for 1st cycle?

JayCT

hey guys - new to the forums here.

I'm 26, 6'1" and 160lbs with around 8-10% bodyfat roughly.

I'm what you call a hard gainer. I'm lean and cut, yet looking to bulk this winter. Due to lack of resources (tes, d-bol) I have decided that superdrol may be the best available intro cycle for me.

I'm looking to see if anyone else has experience with superdrol.

I am somewhat worried about the side-effects and not so sure about the post-cycle therapy. The way that drol lowers HDL cholesterol levels and raises LDL levels somewhat worries me.

I hate to be vague in nature, yet I felt I had to make a starter post and take it from there after a few replies come in.

thank you in advance, Jay

In the words of arnold "Come with me if you want to live"....

This has nothing to do with anything but yea thats a stupid decision superdrol=bad news

Superdrol is not bad. You can almost completely evade the side effects of it through a few means. You think SD is bad? Dbol is 6 times worse. SD also doesnt make you bloat or cause gyno. Superdrol is a great first cycle. I would do a 4 week cycle starting at 10mg for the first week and increase by 10mg every week until you max at 30mg. You want to use Red Rice Yeast and Celery Seed Extract for your cholesterol (celery seed extra is also in a bunch of prescriptions drugs for cholest). Also it has a low liver toxicity but you still want to run NAC with it. Superdrol will massively increase Protein synthesis so you need to consume atleast 40-60grams of protein every 60-90 minutes. SD will cause some lower back pumps but 3 grams of Taurine will do the trick. I would also use all the ancilleries I mentioned on cycle and PCT as well and perhaps 4 weeks after PCT (use RYR and Celery Seed Extract). PCT should last 4 weeks (on a 4 week cycle) and should include Rebound XT (start off at 100mg ED for week 1, then 75mg ED for week 2, 50mg ED for week 3 and 25mg ED for week four). I would also run Leane Xtreme to keep cortisol at bay. Run it ED, 1 cap upon waking and 2 pre-workout. Since LXT is a cortisol binder and not inhibitor it will only work when cortisol levels are at their highest (half life of LXT is around 3 hours). LXT isnt going to be available until january so I would suggest oral 7 OXO, it has poor bioavailability so I suggest you take 300mg if not more at the same times as LXT. Glucophase...since SD increases Protein synthesis and when you come off your synthesis isnt their anymore so glucophase will provide a major insulin spike to help ram nutrients through your muscles. I would take 2 caps post workout with 100 grams of simple sugar and about 80grams of protein NO FAT! If you have fat with gluco, you will get fat. Glucophase is ran the same as Insulin. Also if you are worried about Free Testosterone Levels you could run Activate with it also to uncouple SHGB from test but its up to you. I think thats all for now, PM me if you have any questions at all.

hankes64 said:
Superdrol is not bad. You can almost completely evade the side effects of it through a few means. You think SD is bad? Dbol is 6 times worse. SD also doesnt make you bloat or cause gyno. Superdrol is a great first cycle. I would do a 4 week cycle starting at 10mg for the first week and increase by 10mg every week until you max at 30mg. You want to use Red Rice Yeast and Celery Seed Extract for your cholesterol (celery seed extra is also in a bunch of prescriptions drugs for cholest). Also it has a low liver toxicity but you still want to run NAC with it. Superdrol will massively increase Protein synthesis so you need to consume atleast 40-60grams of protein every 60-90 minutes. SD will cause some lower back pumps but 3 grams of Taurine will do the trick. I would also use all the ancilleries I mentioned on cycle and PCT as well and perhaps 4 weeks after PCT (use RYR and Celery Seed Extract). PCT should last 4 weeks (on a 4 week cycle) and should include Rebound XT (start off at 100mg ED for week 1, then 75mg ED for week 2, 50mg ED for week 3 and 25mg ED for week four). I would also run Leane Xtreme to keep cortisol at bay. Run it ED, 1 cap upon waking and 2 pre-workout. Since LXT is a cortisol binder and not inhibitor it will only work when cortisol levels are at their highest (half life of LXT is around 3 hours). LXT isnt going to be available until january so I would suggest oral 7 OXO, it has poor bioavailability so I suggest you take 300mg if not more at the same times as LXT. Glucophase...since SD increases Protein synthesis and when you come off your synthesis isnt their anymore so glucophase will provide a major insulin spike to help ram nutrients through your muscles. I would take 2 caps post workout with 100 grams of simple sugar and about 80grams of protein NO FAT! If you have fat with gluco, you will get fat. Glucophase is ran the same as Insulin. Also if you are worried about Free Testosterone Levels you could run Activate with it also to uncouple SHGB from test but its up to you. I think thats all for now, PM me if you have any questions at all.

wow, that was the biggest load of crap i've heard in quite a while.

hankes64 said:
hanke you have done your homework regarding sd. I would also say that a lot of users say 3 weeks is best for an sd cycle, as most gains happen then and the 4th week is not worth it. SD does ruin your lipid profile but the cycle is so short that it is not that big of a deal imo. Anabolic xtreme makes a liver protection product called "perfect cycle" that I would run on cycle and pct. I would also take a few grams of fish oil and flax oil on cycle and pct as well with the red rice yeast. Drink a ton of water too. I am not sure about the statement that dbol is 6 times worse than sd . SD is prolly pretty safe but the problem is we don't have any long term data on it. While on the other hand, there is a ton of long term data regarding things like test & dbol. Most people here will say that a 10 week cycle of test e 300-500mg ew (split into 2 doses) would be safer. The other point I need to make here is that you could prolly put on another 40lbs or so 100% natty. I dunno who long you have been lifting. You said you are a hard gainer, but I think you need to get your diet and training in check before using juice so you can get the most out of it. If I was you I would work hard for a couple years and get close to your genetic potential before using anything. This is the mistake most users make ( using aas before they have a good natural foundation). Just my opinion. Good luck what ever you decide to do bro. Good that you are researching first...

I like SD for the fact it is a safer Dbol and does well with priming the body for a test cycle. Use SD or PP in the place of Dbol makes for a good cycle.

Top Bottom