Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Summer oral PH cycle.

drneale

Hi. First post here. Looking for advice/ideas for an OTC summer cycle. The goal is to gain as much as possible without bloat. FYI: I'm a MD so I can't/won't tangle with the black market (in the interests of keeping my DEA license).
  • Vital Stats: 31 years old, lifting since age 18. Currently 182 and about 12% BF.
    • Bench: 220
    • Squat: 260
    • Dead: 280
  • Routine: consists of 60 minutes 4-5 days per week.
    • Currently on a three day split (push/pull/legs).
    • Usually stay in the 5 to 10 reps to failure.
    • Stay busy with HIIT or abs in-between sets to keep HR up.
    • No LISS cardio at all.
  • Diet: Currently on a deficit; 2500-2800 calories; 150-200g whey daily; avoid sugars and saturated fats
  • PH History: I've used PHs twice over the course of 2 years.
    • First cycle was 4 weeks of "H-drol" in 2008. PCT was 6-oxo for 4 weeks. Gained about 10 lbs muscle. Sides included urinary frequency and irritability.
    • Second cycle was 6 weeks of Epistane in summer of 2009. Attempted to stack with furazadrol, but couldn't tolerate it due to nausea. PCT was Novadex XT for about 6 weeks. Gained maybe 5 lbs muscle. No real sides.
Given my prior satisfaction with "H-Drol", I would try that again. I like the idea of primordial performance's transdermal 1-T due to decreased 1st pass metabolism, and would be interested in running it a little longer--say 8-12 wks. I'm interested in your thoughts on dieselbolan 2.0.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi. First post here. Looking for advice/ideas for an OTC summer cycle. The goal is to gain as much as possible without bloat. FYI: I'm a MD so I can't/won't tangle with the black market (in the interests of keeping my DEA license).
  • Vital Stats: 31 years old, lifting since age 18. Currently 182 and about 12% BF.
    • No LISS cardio at all.
  • Diet: Currently on a deficit; 2500-2800 calories; 150-200g whey daily; avoid sugars and saturated fats
    • First cycle was 4 weeks of "H-drol" in 2008. PCT was 6-oxo for 4 weeks. Gained about 10 lbs muscle. Sides included urinary frequency and irritability.
    • Second cycle was 6 weeks of Epistane in summer of 2009. Attempted to stack with furazadrol, but couldn't tolerate it due to nausea. PCT was Novadex XT for about 6 weeks. Gained maybe 5 lbs muscle. No real sides.
Given my prior satisfaction with "H-Drol", I would try that again. I like the idea of primordial performance's transdermal 1-T due to decreased 1st pass metabolism, and would be interested in running it a little longer--say 8-12 wks. I'm interested in your thoughts on dieselbolan 2.0.

Thanks in advance

Antyhing from primordial is great stuff. I have used several of their products and continue to use them. Do not hesitate to but anything from them, their claims are honest.

Primdoral Performance has some goodies for sure
Each link will take you to the discount order site

Add a PCT like HCGenerate,unleashed from NTBM And you have a winner
Pm Me for a Discount code :)

• No LISS cardio at all.

Thanks in advance

Its deff time to step it up to the big boys bro. All that other stuff is the toys. Ya they work but now you can jump up into the big boy power products. dieselbolan 2.0, beastdrol ooo hell ya now thats the good shit right there my friend. Double the gains then your last cycle. Let me put together a nice cycle for you my man.

weeks
1-4 deiselbolan 2.0 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 unleashed/post cycle/FORMA-STANOZOLOL ed as directed on the labels

needtobuildmuscle.com is where to get everything but the deiselbolan 2.0
discount code needto139

You can get the deislebolan 2.0 and other hormone products at https://www.mrsupps.com/Catalog-Muscle-Research_1.aspx

yes they are the same products I used to sell in my store.

FORMA-STANOZOLOL lowers both estrogen and progesterone so it can take care of any kind of gyno.If you get
problems with gyno,estrogen problems or bloat then run the formastane on cycle too. this covers
all of the estrogen/progesterone problems but is not so strong that it will hinder gains
dosing can be adjusted to cover any need. Read about the product and where to get it from in this thread
FORMA-STANOZOLOL TO TREAT GYNO!!!! EVEN PROLACTIN INDUCED!! - Need To Build Muscle

bam!!!!!!! men from the boys baby, do it!!!!!!
pm me for any more advice any time bro. I am always happy to help. Also enjoy the free plat i just sent you bro

Its deff time to step it up to the big boys bro. All that other stuff is the toys. Ya they work but now you can jump up into the big boy power products. dieselbolan 2.0, beastdrol ooo hell ya now thats the good shit right there my friend. Double the gains then your last cycle. Let me put together a nice cycle for you my man.

weeks
1-4 deiselbolan 2.0 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 unleashed/post cycle/FORMA-STANOZOLOL ed as directed on the labels

needtobuildmuscle.com is where to get everything but the deiselbolan 2.0
discount code needto139

You can get the deislebolan 2.0 and other hormone products at https://www.mrsupps.com/Catalog-Muscle-Research_1.aspx

yes they are the same products I used to sell in my store.

FORMA-STANOZOLOL lowers both estrogen and progesterone so it can take care of any kind of gyno.If you get
problems with gyno,estrogen problems or bloat then run the formastane on cycle too. this covers
all of the estrogen/progesterone problems but is not so strong that it will hinder gains
dosing can be adjusted to cover any need. Read about the product and where to get it from in this thread
FORMA-STANOZOLOL TO TREAT GYNO!!!! EVEN PROLACTIN INDUCED!! - Need To Build Muscle

bam!!!!!!! men from the boys baby, do it!!!!!!
pm me for any more advice any time bro. I am always happy to help. Also enjoy the free plat i just sent you bro

Yup..this bro is a good nigga with some awesome products too!!! use bridge between his ph cycles as well

Primdoral Performance has some goodies for sure
Each link will take you to the discount order site

Add a PCT like HCGenerate,unleashed from NTBM And you have a winner
Pm Me for a Discount code :)

ha! where are you when I need ya! LOL

this bro is a good nigga

he is? i always thought he was white, like you in your picture. dont see any good niggas on here, at least not this thread. honkys yeah, thats about it.

Top Bottom