Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggested dosage of agmatine

Agmantine is basically a by-product of arginine, which won't really do much for you. Its effects are minimal, so I would not bother with it, as the results will be minimal. Usually, 5 grams before working out is a good dosage, but yet again, you will barely notice anything from it.

If you want a stim-free preworkout supplement that will really make a difference, then try out DSpark. It blows away all other non-stim preworkout supplements, and only with this supplement did I feel any real difference. This is why it is my favorite preworkout supplement - has no stims in it, and yet it gives me a very noticeable boost in the gym with awesome pumps.

the best pre workout is a healthy and balanced meal with complex carbs that won't upset your stomach and is LIGHT. along with plenty of water to hydrate

too many young kids go into workouts without eating the entire day and have a shitty workout and wonder why. your body needs fuel to be at its best

All these 'NO booster' type supplements really don't do much. The best thing you can do to ensure you get a great pump during your workout is to make sure you are adequately hydrated and eat a proper pre-workout meal 60-90 minutes before training.

60-90 minutes before my workout I like to eat a big bowl of oatmeal with 2 scoops of whey protein isolate mixed in (I use isolation from n2bm.com). Try that. It'll give you a way better pump then any 'NO booster' supplement.

I am one of the few people who actually get a huge response from agmatine. Most people do not respond to it. At 500mg I get a ridiculous pump. Now I don't use any pre workouts. I stick to just a meal of eggs or egg whites and oatmeal.

I am one of the few people who actually get a huge response from agmatine. Most people do not respond to it. At 500mg I get a ridiculous pump. Now I don't use any pre workouts. I stick to just a meal of eggs or egg whites and oatmeal.

Thanks I hope i react well to it lol. My pre workout meal is usually 2 slices of Ezekiel bread with 2tb peanut butter and 1 scoop of protien

Top Bottom