Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sugar Cravings

ssj-hawk

Anybody have some good ideas to help Kill Sugar Cravings while on a Low Carb diet? this is what breaks me everytime.

Also what are some good supps to take while on a CKD?

so far, i'm going with Flax seed oil and a ECA stack..

Try 5-HTP it might help you feel better and reduce carb cravings (it has seemed to work for me). Diet drinks will not get you out of ketosis if they don’t have sugar (sugar free kool aid)—I tried some new diet white grape soda (with sucralose) and it ROCKS! Nowhere near the nasty taste as nutrasweet. I think Atkins nutrition has some snack bars with very low (2g) of carbs and the rest is sugar alcohols—which shouldn’t bump you out of ketosis either.

I've heard good things from 5-HTP when on low carb diet. Someone also suggested to me once to take an aspartame sugar packet and eat one and that would kill my appetite and sugar craving, it worked sometimes. Aspartame does diminish appetite, or maybe it was more psychological. Don't know, but it worked for me.

Anything remotely sweet (diet soda with aspartame) just makes sugar cravings WAY worse for me.

I've been fighting it for a long time & the only thing that has given me any success is to AX sugar & sweet stuff completely outside of a cheat day once a week.

Plain green tea or green tea with orange & spices (no sugar, just tea bags with flavor) help keep my mouth busy & my mind off the kitchen in my office literally STOCKED with junk EVERY DAY (not just at Christmas time).

Top Bottom