Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This stuff tastes like crap!

What type of protein is it? I just ordered some of their whey protein concentrate and some night formula. Hope they don't taste that bad...

Fried Chicken Protien shake with watermelon flavored creatine as a chaser. Ive been sampling the Designer Whey line up.... Strawberry is great. Buti have to choke the chocolate down...

When I was younger and very inexperienced, the first protein powder I got was Designer--Vanilla Flavored.....the grossest shit you'll ever take. I use to fear choking through that shit....i guess it worked because it made me stay at the gym longer to avoid it.

Then I tried my roommate's GNC Chocolate Protein Powder...like a rich milkshake. I spent $35 on a 6lb container of it the next day. Days later I realized that one scoop was 23% of your recommended daily cholersterol intake...and that i was taking some of the worst shit on the market....i could feel my arteries clogging...and i had 5.95lbs to go!

I just started taking proteinfactory powder and it tastes great. I got the low-carb for men formula with a vanilla flavor and
K-asulfame sweetner, you have to ask for a sweetner or they wont give you one, that might be the problem. I just add milk and sometimes fresh fruit and it tasts great.
Good Luck, though buddy.

Top Bottom