Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This stuff is THE SHIT

Because it is Glycerol Bonded it accelerates the absorption to fill the muscle with more creatine... The Glycerol helps in keeping your hydration levels up. It helps to leave you volumized (not water logged like regular creatine).

I used Sports One's creatine before I used MN Inc's Creatine GP. I retained WAY more water on the Sports One than the CGP. Felt and looked like a damn blow fish. The CGP keeps you looking leaner!

My $.02.....

SOCALMUSCLE!

Where do you buy it? I liive in Del Mar also. Nutri-Sport Encinitas has it for 53$ for the 1200 gram, thats the best I found. Do you shop there too??

Re: SOCALMUSCLE!

triplex said:
Where do you buy it? I liive in Del Mar also. Nutri-Sport Encinitas has it for 53$ for the 1200 gram, thats the best I found. Do you shop there too??

I bought a new 1200 gram yesterday at the Nutri-Sport in UTC and the $53 sounds about right.... I work right across the street, so it's convenient. Where do you work out?

socal

LA Fitness in Encinitas. Did you see in that other post PA stayed in Del Mar last weekend? Where do you train? Work at the mall?

Re: socal

triplex said:
LA Fitness in Encinitas. Did you see in that other post PA stayed in Del Mar last weekend? Where do you train? Work at the mall?

I work out at Frog's in SB. Yeah, I just replied to PA. He was like 50 yards from where I live. I work in the Wells Fargo Tower across from the mall..

If you find the CGP online for cheap, Nurti-Sport will match prices. They sell 1-AD for $56 and I found it online for $41 and they matched it...

socal

Cool thats a nice gym, Nutri-sport rules, I shop @ the one in cardiff, and Encinitas. I used to work at the 'po' right by your house.

Risky

Sorry bro i dont know. i havent heard of anyone using just glycerol.

Bump for risky.

Top Bottom