Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stuff to protect my organs during steroid cycle

josued5

Can you tell me all the good stuff to protect my body I'm going to take trenbolone and anadrol I saw some videos on you tube but I could help more if you post me a list of all the good stuff to protect me thank you

N2guard was designed to protect the organs bigtime

you also should run an AI... anadrol is tricky, it does NOT aromatize into estrogen, but it does bind to estrogen receptors.. yeah weird i know

also that stack will fuck up your hair. so n2shampoo is a good idea. trust me i use it daily and it helps bigtime

Brother, check out this video I made on support supplements needed to stay healthy and side effect free while on a steroid cycle -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...upplements-stay-health-while-cycle-45316.html

This is the video description which basically summarizes the video -

The first thing he talks about is the importance of an aromatize inhibitor (AI) to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. This will prevent side effects like gynecomastia, water retention and libido issues. The AI should be started on day 1 of the cycle and used throughout the entire cycle. Aromasin at 10mg every other day is a good dosage.

The second thing Trevor talks about is the importance of using an anti-prolactin drug whenever using a nandrolone (deca, npp) or nandrolone derivative (trenbolone). Cabergoline or pramipexole at 0.5mg every third day is a good dosage.

The third topic Trevor discusses is the benefit of using a good liver aid supplement like N2guard from n2bm.com when ever using oral steroids.

Finally, Trevor discusses blood pressure and cholesterol and stresses the importance of routinely checking both while on a steroid cycle. If either are significantly out of the normal range, Trevor urges you to book an appointment with your doctor and get him to write you a blood pressure and/or cholesterol medication prescription.

Top Bottom