Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stubborn Fat Loss!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

you need to keep a detailed food log. take a pic of everything you eat for 2-3 weeks and track your weight as you go.

once you have this baseline done you can make adjustments.

I would start by saying for your goals your diet is not right for you and your current training routine.

once you get your diet really dialed in then you can start to make better decisions about supplements.

Excellent advice here from everyone,I hate to tell you this but that area of fat no matter how lean you get is always the last to go,But keep blasting it, it can be done.

I'm going to send you a pm with some more tips to help you along.

ok leme know how GTE treats ya. I had it this morning with aqua and threw some strawberries in there & it wasnt that bad. If i do anything itll be 8 week cycle 50 mg ED of Anavar to try and get rid of this stubborn fat cause i can get legit stuff for pretty cheap. But again im trying to go the all natural route if possible. I already dropped the dairy. I def could add a little for lean meats. its not that i cant its more a money issue for me right now :( but i do eat chicken and fish as much as possible other then that it is just form protein shakes. Alright bud ill def go and check your thread out 4 sure

Top Bottom