Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

struggling to lose weight! What supplement is best to help?

believeNme

OK,so I know everyone's against "quick" weight loss. But If i don't see a little improvement soon, I'm going to turn psycho!!!! =( I am so depressed! I was thinking about trying a supplement. Was taking Diet Tech by Hydroxycut, and was very dissapointed. Any advice on supplementation? Whats the strongest?...And where can I get my hands on it?....Thanks guys. Wow, do i sound desperate or what? =)

believeNme said:
OK,so I know everyone's against "quick" weight loss. But If i don't see a little improvement soon, I'm going to turn psycho!!!! =( I am so depressed! I was thinking about trying a supplement. Was taking Diet Tech by Hydroxycut, and was very dissapointed. Any advice on supplementation? Whats the strongest?...And where can I get my hands on it?....Thanks guys. Wow, do i sound desperate or what? =)

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but the best "supplement" you can take is diet+exercise. Not trying to be a jerk, but that's seriously the best thing you can do. There simply is no supplement out there that's going to do the "trick" for you if you don't figure out diet+exercise first.

believeNme said:

Put down that donut, buy some oatmeal and whey, and get in the gym.

But if you're not keen on the crazy notion of using your fucking willpower, a mix of crystal meth, caffeine, cocaine, HGH, and ephedrine would constitute the "strongest supplementation" you're looking for.

uh, gee, thanks alot. I do workout hard , all the time. And watch everything that i eat. I just want to get lean, and can't seem to make it happen?

believeNme said:
uh, gee, thanks alot. I do workout hard , all the time. And watch everything that i eat. I just want to get lean, and can't seem to make it happen?

I "watched what I ate" and worked hard for a couple years without ever really getting cut up.

After reading this message board for some time and learning that what I *thought* was healthy really wasn't--at least not in helping me achieve the look I wanted--I made changes to my diet. It's an ongoing learning process, and you may think you're eating right, but if you can't get cut up and you're working out hard, then it's likely a problem with your diet.

If it's not happening then your diet isn't dialed in. There are numeous eating patterns, I hate the word diet, that work for some people and not others. Some need ketogenic based diets, others like myself need a certain amount of carbs while a very small minority cut well on a traditional high carb low fat approach. As a general rule protein is always high on every diet and 5-6 days at the gym is also necessary.

i used to have your problem
im still fat but, i am seen progress slow but still progress.
many will disagree, but wen i started seen more progress is wen i started skipping carbs at night, this worked for me,
what didnt work was the magic pill tried termogenic, cafeine, eca, clen, meaby they help a little but the main reason im winning
the fat war is "diet + exercise"
hope this helps
good luck

The only "supplement" I take (besides POW whey protein) is I drink a cup of coffee first thing in the morning before breakfast (and on weekends, before my morning run). I also drink DIET Mountain Dew during the day so I take in a good amount of caffeine, but I don't really do that for its thermogenic effect so much as because I like those drinks.

rom_mem said:
i used to have your problem
im still fat but, i am seen progress slow but still progress.
many will disagree, but wen i started seen more progress is wen i started skipping carbs at night, this worked for me,
what didnt work was the magic pill tried termogenic, cafeine, eca, clen, meaby they help a little but the main reason im winning
the fat war is "diet + exercise"
hope this helps
good luck

i dont think many should disagree that having carbs at night isnt a good idea for weight loss. if you give your body carbs it needs to burn them if you dont want them to turn to fat. if you eat carbs and then go to bed, that is what will happen.

Top Bottom