Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

STRONGEST Most Effective Fat-Burner

I dont want to take the side effect associated with Lipo so I am thinking of Adipo + T2 instead...

I might check out Lipo though...

:D:D

SoCo4Fun said:
Monstar, if I were you Id go with the phenyltropic PPA and stack it with CAyenne.

WOW talk about a metabolic furnace.

My personal favorite is Liquid Clenbuterx. Combine this would a topical yohimbine hydrochloride fat burner, and it works beautifully! Just be carefull with the dosages. Either Yohimburn or Yohimbine hcl with peppermint oil/glycerin/aloe-vera delivery sollution. Yohimburn is basically the same product, only premixed, and at a better price.

Musclehead50 said:
My personal favorite is Liquid Clenbuterx. Combine this would a topical yohimbine hydrochloride fat burner, and it works beautifully! Just be carefull with the dosages. Either Yohimburn or Yohimbine hcl with peppermint oil/glycerin/aloe-vera delivery sollution. Yohimburn is basically the same product, only premixed, and at a better price.

The above carrier system would not result in direct distribution of the yohimbineto the fat tissue. Before it got there, it would be taken up by the dermal microvasculature and delivered systemically -- making it an inefficient version of a time-released oral.

Who makes Yohimburn, BTW?? I have not heard of it.

Par Deus- would you maybe suggest DMSO as a carrier?

Anyway, I'd have to say Ephedrine HCL, Caffeine, and Yohimbine HCL would be a tremendously potent combo.

Or Lipo. :D

I dont really have any sides with Lipo. Ive actually switched over to using this Habanero Salsa that I found at Trader Joes.

This combo makes me cook.

Better stock up on Adipo...the formula is still the same and this is without a doubt the best fat burner on the market...It will not be available for long though as the FDA and DEA are cracking down on norephedrine.

Top Bottom