Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strength Gains with Katanadrol alone

89fox

Ive done alot of research and have done a couple deca cycles a few years back and have started working out again for the past 8 months or so. i am thinking of running katana solo for 6 weeks, mostly for the strength. my question is what kind of strength gains have people had with running this solo? all the post ive searched usually only state that they have experienced good gains in strength but never any numbers.

Thanks

Running Epi myself right now...curious about this myself, heard a lot of good things about it and that it stacks nice with Diesel or Beast.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Katana is my favorite, I've run it with Hella before as well as just by itself. I've always known it to bring some strength but not as popular a choice for gaining strength & size like the other ph's. Katana is usually used toward the end of a stack, so as to cut up and show the gains you've made with the other compounds..

im debating between katana or hella. i would like to cut some (about 10%bf now) but if katana doesnt help much for strength then i may go with hella or just bite the bullet and get diesel.

I loved the hella/katana cycle, slow steady gains then the katana will cut you up

I really want to run katana solo at 500mg+. I think the strength and body recomp would be insane. I have a bottle already and will be picking up a few more next month.

It ain't diselbolan in the strength department but as with all hormones, you will gain strength on it and get diced up comparable to winny.

Top Bottom